Buzz n Beat is a revolutionary initiative that enables its users to share and communicate globally, whereas the conventional social media sites including Facebook and Twitter etc. restrict you only to friends & followers.
Sharing with friends on social media sites is awesome but you’re now grown up and your needs have changed. You need to get beyond friends & followers and Reach The World Without Limits because:
- From selfies & everyday fun to ideas & amazing online content, you’ve great things to share with the whole world.
- Your business deserves effective promotion that doesn’t cost a penny.
- You want to effectively broadcast your opinion on issues that matter to you and gather global support.
- You want to drive more traffic to your website.
- You’ve so many other things on your life’s to do list that require effective global communication but do not justify monetary expense.
Buzz n Beat puts the ultimate power of communication at your disposal.
- BuzzCast on BuzzChannels and instantly reach your topic specific audience worldwide. Read more at How To BuzzCast On BuzzChannels – Step by Step.
- Freely publish full-featured BuzzPosts on BuzzLog. See How To Write a BuzzPost – Step by Step.
- Your BuzzCasts & BuzzPosts are equally available to every visitor of the site regardless of their membership or login status.
- To extend your reach even further, your readers/viewers are able to share your BuzzPosts with their friends & followers over more than a hundred social sites and sharing destinations like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram etc.
- Add your social profile URL’s to your Author Profile and let readers connect with you on the social sites where you’re actively engaged. You can learn How To Manage Your Author Profile here.
Latest posts by Buzz Live (see all)
- This startup uses body heat to mine crypto – for when robots take our jobs - December 13, 2017
- Here’s all the proof you need that robots are too weird to take over the world - December 13, 2017
- Santa and Google want your help teaching robots about the holidays - December 13, 2017