Life is beautiful if everything is going on well. However, sunshine never lasts forever and at some point in life we all experience the bitter and the unpleasant. When hardships, pain and frustrations start turning into unmanageable stress and anxiety, some people have to turn to tranquilizers.
Tranquilizers do help manage stress and anxiety but they cost much more than money. Being sedative and depressant, tranquilizers have lots of harmful effects. To list a few:
- They depress the Central Nervous System and slow down the brain function.
- They are addictive and their users tend to depend on them for a normal life.
- Their continued use develops tolerance so that the user needs higher doses to get the required effect. Overdose of tranquilizers can produce more complicated disorders and even lead to death.
- Discontinuation of tranquilizers can produce “cold turkey” effect in regular users that can result in serious situations including seizures.
- Taking tranquilizer in certain situations, like while being under the influence of alcohol, can take a person to death.
If you’re ever in a situation where tranquilizers have become an option, would you like to try a better treatment? Something that works better but costs neither money nor harmful effects? The beauty of nature carries a great therapeutic effect and healing force; let’s try it as a visual tranquilizer.
Click on a thumbnail below and enjoy the soothing effect of the beauty and purity of nature.